Giving to Heritage Ministries
“For-profit organizations care for residents so they can make money. Not-for-profit organizations need to make money so they can care for residents.”
– David Smeltzer, President & CEO
PRESERVING OUR HERITAGE,
PREPARING FOR OUR FUTURE
Your gift to Heritage supports our efforts to provide high quality health services, engaging daily activities, and therapeutic rehabilitation programs. While your donation can be allocated to support any area of operations or care, here are some specific examples of how your funds can make a difference:
- We offer Memory Care programs unlike any other in the area. Our Connections Program is a person-centered, dementia-care program designed to engage skilled nursing residents in purposeful activities.
- Capital improvement to our facilities – We are undergoing much needed renovations to ensure we can provide the quality of care, support, and amenities our residents so deserve and you have come to expect.
- Rehabilitation services – Ensuring our programs meet the needs of our community through innovative approaches and quality therapeutic services.
- Operational support – Helping to fund our operations as we provide charity care to those of our residents who have outlived their resources.
Materials from our “Preserving Our Heritage, Preparing Our Future” Campaign
are available for download below. If you’d like to receive a hard copy of any or all of the
items available, contact Lisa Haglund or Melissa Trusler at (716) 487-6800.
PLEASE CONSIDER A GIFT TO HERITAGE
We are confident that improvements will position us to meet future needs of seniors in our community.
We ask for your support as a donor, giving of time, talent or treasure to ensure we can continue to living our mission of providing hope, dignity and purposeful living. Questions and comments may be directed to Lisa Haglund at (716) 487-6800 or Lhaglund@heritage1886.org.Learn more about other ways to give
“I want to express my sincere appreciation for Heritage Ministries’ dedication to others. They are all very much appreciated.” – R. BLAKE & FAMILY –
You have questions. Let us help.